Ray Falcone WR

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Ray Falcone WR

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TMH 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

COMMIT
    6’1 190 Pine Richland Pa
    A-S WR
    More in a bit

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

A-S Pa
    Jr. 61 r, 1391y,14TDs
    Offers
    Brown Bucknell Columbia Pards
    Really tough kid from the WPIAL.
    My youngest daughter stopped by while I was viewing his video back when he was offered. Her comment
    That guy has mad skills.
    Not really sure what that means but it sure sounds great :)

TMH
    Participant

I sure hope Lehigh has kept it’s inside screen. It appears to be a Falcone specialty.

TMH
    Participant
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Yeah door still open for FBS offer. A wait and see. He is very tough kid with good speed and decent size. Excellent hands in a crowd. Still a bit of a tweener for top FBS.

TMH
    Participant

Pine-Richland’s QB is Phil Jurkevec who is a **** recruit with offers from virtually every major program around. He already chose Notre Dame. Jurkovec missed a decent part of last season to injury and Falcone still put up great #s.
    Pine-Richland begins the season on Sunday against Wayne HS which features another **** recruit in WR L’Christian Smith who also has offers from the really elite programs.
    That game is scheduled to be shown on ESPN at 1:30. Mr Falcone has the opportunity to get plenty of exposure. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

http://triblive.com/sports/hssports/football/12645712-74/high-school-football-notebook-pine-richland-steps-back-into-national-spotlight

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

They are only Sunday game. Definitely going to catch some of that game.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

TMH do you recall which recruit said he was deciding this week ?

TMH
    Participant

I think it was Mickens. It was between Lehigh and Monmouth.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Pine 14 Wayne 0 1st half.
    Falcone has a w6 yd TD catch.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Up 35-0 at half. Jurkevic P-R QB and Notre Dame commit has completely dominated Wayne running and passing.
    Falcone is as advertised a real tough West Pa player. Fingers crossed he stays.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Final. P-R 41-0. Mery rule clock entire 2nd half. Jurkovec accounted for all TDs, 3 running 3 passing.

TMH
    Participant
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.