Recruiting

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Recruiting

This topic contains 107 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 108 total)
  • Author

LU15
    Participant

Also, is anyone else concerned how few D lineman we offered? I know there are alot of linebackers in yellow, but we need some lineman to rush the passer

TMH
    Participant

LU15
    I believe yellow means we offered which duplicates Column H.
    Column I represents who we are competing against
    Column J represents where they have committed to

As great a job as RichH does in unearthing our offers and interest, there are always a ton we don’t know about. I believe O’Carroll who recently committed to Lehigh is one of them.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Green. Commit
    Yellow. Offer
    Red. Mistakenly going elsewhere. Dont updates reds as I should and probably wont consistently. I note visits as I hear about them usually first in thread. All others are kids who have indicated an interest in us or whom we have contacted but not offered.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Nick Thevanayagam Ath Cinnaminson HS NJ 6’1 195 official visit in Jan, Us,Princeton and Ivies. 4.5/40. A probable S prospect

holyloch61
    Participant

I read today the University of Alabama-Birmingham was dropping football ,maybe our coach’s can make a visit to this school and try to sign a player or two .UAB finished at 6and 6 and might get a bowl bid .No harm in TRYING to get some good players who might be able to start there first year .I don’t know for sure but I think when a school shuts down a program ,players do not have to wait a year to play for there new schools .Hope we can sign some players .

TMH
    Participant

holyloch61,
    UAB is an FBS school. There is no waiting period to transfer to a lower level.

Bison137
    Bison137
    Participant

With UAB dropping football, there won’t be a waiting period to transfer to any level.

holyloch61
    Participant

Thank You for the INFO !!! Then lets TRY and get some of there players .

TMH
    Participant

Not sure how scholarships are allocated but we now replaced the 3 OL we are losing this year.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Pretty safe to guess that these 7 are all full rides. Andy will still recruit for every position as much as possible . No cap this year but really doubt we’ll excede 15 full by much if at all.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

In today to see Josh Abel RB, 5’8 170 ,Jensen Beach Fla. Scatback. 4.47/40,altho sparq # much higher.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

An interesting name.
    Jalen Ollie QB 6’1 205 Avon Old Farms as a PG. Son of Kevin Ollie.

LU15
    Participant

Saw Coach Brisson on campus with a kid from Cranbury, NJ- any idea who that may be?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Need more info. Village feeds Highstown HS,Peddie and Princeton Day usually. I’ll see what I can find out.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Staff busy
    Jake Schmidt TE/DE Richmond Mich Offered this weekend

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 108 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.