Recruiting

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Recruiting

This topic contains 107 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)
  • Author

jerrylp73
    Participant

I knew it was a long shot, but thought I would ask. Thanks…

LehighGuy
    Participant

So since we have no RBs, i’m assuming someone is getting moved???? Just Leigh whos coming off of surgery, and Kee a sr who hasnt played a down. Is this correct???? Why no RB recruits??????

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

There are offers to RBs. Why none yet?Got me but quite sure Andy and Folmar are going for a couple of RBs. Leigh,Kee and Nana are only listed RBs. Worse case Crawfird could move over. IIR, he did so a few times this past season.

LehighGuy
    Participant

Heard the Nana kid is gone or not playing. Who is IIR???

LehighGuy
    Participant

The crawford kid looks like a FB. Thats what hes listed as, has great size, would make a nice LB, but we have PLENTY of those.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Heard same as to Nana. IIR short for if I recall.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Favoroso being recruited by USF as an RB

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Dont know about that. Dont really care either. USF can do whatever they feel is in their best interests. As, the young man can. Up to LU to do the same. As I said I really hope he stays. If not we still need to recruit the best student athletes we can.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Anither visit weekend for a few more prospects. Found one
    Dylan Parsons Chestnut Hill Acad. Pa. Wr/CB,
    Sr co-capt. 47r,1001 yds

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by RichH RichH.
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Andy Davidson A-S LB from Emmaus still in play I guess. Would replace Favoroso quite well. Offers from. LU,Army,Navy Pards Monmouth.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Nick Thevanayagam QB/Ath on campus also today. Per twitter he thinks Lehigh is awesome:)

TMH
    Participant

Based on our list, we may not have to recruit an OL, LB or DB for 4 years. I guess that will allow us to focus on all the other positions. I wonder if AC will have a change of heart and use McCloskey as a RB.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Given the lack of depth, would not be shocked. Unless,he has a RB recruit stashed away :)

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Per a congrats tweet,Ryslik committed to UCONN.

tigerfb75
    Participant

very very well rounded class. filled alot of needs. much improved defensively and some exciting pieces on offense. excited about both sides equally. very solid class

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.