Recruiting – what do we need most?

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Recruiting – what do we need most?

This topic contains 90 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Take heart owl,there are plenty of those still on the board.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Brouse verballed to Nova.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Looks like Berkowitz to Gate.
    Casey and Short ,shoulder operations. Doubtful either will be ready for spring practic
    Subsequent tweet,he has not yet committed. Guess we’re still in the running.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by RichH RichH.
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

New offer
    Leroy Williams DL.5’10 230. Frisco Tx.
    Sparse video. We are his 1st D’I offer.
    Guessing Andy wants to have a hometown player when we go to Frisco. :)

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Big weekend coming up. Nace and Berkowitz coming up from Fla,among others,likely including our two AB offers. Berkowitz an OC and Nace a DL.

TMH
    Participant

Rich,
    1.) Why are we going to Frisco….I honestly don’t know what’s there.
    2.)I thought Berkowitz committed to Colgate. Is there a chance we could steal him?

TMH
    Participant

I noticed that the coaches made a home visit last night to Taylor Sheets. That would be a very nice addition.

TMH
    Participant

Colby Reeder to Delaware
    Bryce Folsom to NC State
    Eric Cal to Navy

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

[quote=24902]Rich,
    1.) Why are we going to Frisco….I honestly don’t know what’s there.
    2.)I thought Berkowitz committed to Colgate. Is there a chance we could steal him?

[/quote]

Being facetious? Home of the FCS Championship Game, in case your are not.

“Great weekend” for the recruits with the season’s first major snow storm due to arrive Saturday a.m. smh

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Frisco is site of the National Champjonship game.
    On twitter Berkowitz wS askes if he had committed The first rather cryptic tweet seemed to indicate hs had. A bit later in his TL he specifically said he had not committed. So seems we do have a shot.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

I hope the Fla recruits come up Friday nite. Looks like LV getting same blizzard on Sat as are up here.

TMH
    Participant

ngineer,
    To be perfectly honest, I follow the FCS Championship to however far Lehigh gets and then I move on to the winter sports. Frisco, TX did not register with me at all.

I’m placing very little faith in weather reports. On last check, we are back down to 1-3″ here and even that is 60%. Tomorrow, something different. The key for the recruits is travel since other areas may get hit much worse.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Good news on weather. Last nite accu hadcit at 8-12 inches. Fingers crossed.Fla guys seem good to go. As more local prospects ,Any coming from Del,DC,Mland could have a dicey trip.
    At least a lot of our players will be back to host over the weekend.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Update on weather not good. Brad Mayes’ flight was cancelled for his return to school. Guessing this may delay recruits from Miami .

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Parsons,Scott,Frankel, Gies and Walker all off roster. Githens still on. Not sure of the significance for next season yet. Could just be a reaction to recent article on court proceedings,ie publishing what had already been done by Andy. From scuttlebutt,appears most may be back on team for next season.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by RichH RichH.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 91 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.