Roster

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by StablerBum StablerBum 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

We return 7 schollie players. 3 commits. 3 WOs.
    Ross is only senior.
    A lot of unrealized expectations have left.
    The turnover in thus roster over last 3 years, whether injury or transfer, has been epic.
    Where are we now? Will Doc use 1 of the 2 he has now ? Or will he save both for next year?

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

In my mind, he has to use at least one. Who knows if Sedore will play this year coming off back to back season ending ACL injuries. Being conservative and assuming he is not ready (or Lieb has a setback), that gives 9 scholarship guys including three freshman. Not a deep bench at all, and how competitive can practice possibly be?

When I think about how inconsistent Lehigh was over the Kempton era, I can’t help but think a lack of bodies in practice contributed. If you can’t even have a competitive 5 on 5 scrimmage in practice, how are guys supposed to stay sharp or improve? Imagine Bucknell’s practices compared to Lehigh’s where the starters are playing against a mix of walk-ons and assistant coaches.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.