Roster updated

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Roster updated

This topic contains 44 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  lfnadmin 8 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Knott and Lambert on. The 6 are not. Quick scan. I’ll look for any other changes.

Lehigh74
    Participant

What does”the 6 are not” mean?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

The kids involved in the breakin are suspended.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

We look to have approx 55 or so healthy bodies. Could be more depending on medical clearance for all the off season surgery guys.
    A but better than last year.

Lehigh74
    Participant

I keep hoping that Caslow is going to put on some weight, but he is still listed at 215.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by  Lehigh74.
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Last year”s wghts. Wont be updated until after physicals this week. Caveat tho the updates have been sporadic the last couple of years. If not now perhaps during preseason camp with full roster. I hope.
    Even so doubt we’ll see much change with Caslow.
    Should note that Short tweeted a few days ago that a pro OL coach was coming to camp. He teaches individual technique. Cant hurt. If accurate, kudos to Andy for reaching out for the expertise. Wouldn’t mind bringing in an expert on tackling :)

TMH
    Participant

I saw Colton at the banquet. He is much bigger than 215#. That was confirmed by other members of the team.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thats great news. Roster wght hasn’t changed since his soph year.

LehighGuy
    Participant

I heard it will be ALOT of position changes this yr, especially on D. Any “INSIDERS” heard this as well???

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Not so much an insider any more:) but did hear talk of D shifting a while back. Who and where were speculated about but no actual info. Guess we”ll see where various players are tried over the next few weeks.

wilsonfootball2
    wilsonfootball2
    Participant

I don’t mind seeing a guys weight stay the same between their first and second year. Often, players have some body fat that is replaced with muscle so it’s a wash. It’s an issue the years after that. Thats when we question the strength program or the players work ethic.

Miller
    Participant

new coach on D, love it

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Best news yet/ Evan Kaufman returning to ILB this season.

Lehigh74
    Participant

[quote quote=26234]new coach on D, love it
    [/quote]

Ok I give up. What are you talking about? The coaching staff looks the same to me. Why would Coen want to make changes, since the defense has been so good the last few years?

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

When does spring ball start?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.