Roster

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Bison137 Bison137 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Lee-Hai-Phan
    Participant

Just took a look at the roster. There are 16 players listed. 3 new (I’ll assume) walk-on additions: Corey Huerta, Bryant Reams, Cory Goodman.

This is the most players suited up in my experience. Anybody have any inside information?

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Just a quick google search on those three turned up some pretty good results. Reams seems to have been a pretty high level player in Memphis, which has tremendous high school basketball, and Goodman looks like quite a player as well (see link below – apparently some Ivies were interested). I do believe these guys are walk-ons and they aren’t mentioned in the preview and don’t appear in the photo. Maybe they will be able to contribute though, you never know!

http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2009 … 034995.txt

Bison137
    Bison137
    Participant

Curious. I’m surprised that he opted to keep 16 – unless someone is hurt – since the travel roster is limited to 15. Thus someone will have to stay home each trip.

Agree that if anyone ever gets minutes down the road it is likely to be Reams. I would be more optimistic if these guys were frosh, as opposed to sophs who were in school last year but not on the team.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.