Scrimmage ?

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Scrimmage ?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by ngineer ngineer 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Any info?

Kramer
    Kramer
    Participant

defense looked better than offense,  but the offense did seem to improve as the day went on.  the OL will probably come together nicely.  I thought Knott looked pretty good.  too many passes either too low or too high.  hopefully that will improve in the coming couple of weeks.  WR # 12 had a couple of nice catches, as well.

TMH
    Participant

I believe #12 is long jumper Derek Gaul. I think WR may be a position of strength for a few years.
    I saw both of you are planning to attend the Brown and White game. Would either or both of you care for a meet up?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Yup, wife and I coming down on Thurs staying til Sun.

TMH
    Participant

Rich…..Pick a time and location and I will do my best to be there.

Kramer
    Kramer
    Participant

There’s going to be a tailgate for the game.  Would love to meet you guys there.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

OK, sounds good. DB get any PT?

I will make desserts. Everybody like fruit pies?

Lil

TMH
    Participant

Kramer, are you talking about the South Side Boosters tailgate?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

I guess he is. See my wife wants to bake. Let me know if I should let her.. She loves picnics.

Kramer
    Kramer
    Participant

TMH, I think some of the players’ parents are doing a tailgate — they may combine it with the Southsiders’.

Rich, he was held out — sore back.  Hopefully, he’ll be back this week.

TMH
    Participant

Is anyone going to the scrimmage tomorrow? Care to meet up?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Hope so. We drove up to Cambridge from Atown last nite after news of MIT shooting to get our youngest daughter,who lives nearby. Got her this AM finally ,driving back to City, home in an hour or so. We’ll decide on Sat once we settle in tonite .All OK tho.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Should be a great day for football. Rain will be out of here by 6 a.m. and forecast is sunny and low 50’s.  Points of interest will be QB play and defense as a unit.

TMH
    Participant

I will likely be around the 50 with a light grey Lehigh hoodie if anyone wishes to say hello.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.