Scrimmage

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Scrimmage

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by RichH RichH 13 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Lots of good progress except at qb. All of them some good some bad. Not too many " what was he thinking" moments which is nice. I wonder tho if Ceech is slimming down pass O by doing more short patterns ? Less read for qbs. could be just the 1st scrimmage. Ran lots of slants outs and curls. no think patterns. Will he or has he put in reads off those patterns? Much of LU classic pass O involves reading D as play starts. Receivers can alter pattern depending on his read of db on him. Up to qb to correctly make same read. Did not see much of that . perhaps next scrimmage. Sherman gives us a back with size, moves and speed. Will be hard for him to get much PT absent some injuries. Walker, looks heavier than last yr,, campbell and Barket should get most of the available carries. OL looked very good. Could not tell who will step into vacant spot. D very energetic and quick. NG an open spot.

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

I keep looking at this secondary and liking what I see. Kennedy, Cribbs, Venerio, Ryan, Andrews… we have a tough group back there. I like that they gave our receivers something to think about, even in the scrimmage. They have the right attitude for the season already.

This group seems pretty loose, which to me is a bit unusual. What does everyone think of that?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Confidence galore particularly on D. Walker looks healthy, and bigger. If he can regain his early form and stAY healthy he could be real tough inside behind that OL. Watch for Winnett , another if he can stay healthy and regain his form from 3 yrs ago. Key remains in this league at qb. We need one of them to take the position, not just inhabit by default. Wed. should provide some more answers. Can anyone go?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.