Senior Alumni Council lunceon

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Wrestling Senior Alumni Council lunceon

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by ngineer ngineer 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

TMH
    Participant

The Senior Alumni Council luncheon will be held prior to the Navy match this year on January 14,2018

Once again, we will be serving a hot buffet luncheon at Rathbone Hall. The cost of the luncheon is $15.
    Following lunch we can enter Grace Hall from the top level. We also have match tickets available for $7.
    I’m in the process of lining up a speaker.
    All are welcome!!

For more details and registration, go here

http://mylehigh.lehigh.edu/s/1127/interior-hybrid.aspx?sid=1127&gid=1&pgid=10654&cid=19533&ecid=19533&crid=0&authkey=pAjytmkxGKqNgwPgqukT4jPDwAAUl5jSWn5fQw0sUwEAJdD%2bk88jLA%3d%3d

Merry Christmas everyone

buck
    Participant

Rather than some boring speaker why not hire some Hooters chicks to serve food?

van
    van
    Participant

how about both?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Sounds good TMH. W and I will be in the LV that whole week. Niece getting married.

buck
    Participant

Get the Hooters girl to talk wrestling crowd would be SRO. Middle aged white guy talking about Lehigh history …we’ve all been there before.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Thanks for the reminder. Also, you can make a whole day of not having to cook as the Wrestling Club is hosting a post match reception/dinner at the SE-WY-CO Fire Company after the match. Of course, you need to be a member.

richb-1
    Participant

Buck- I think Denny Diehl would appreciate you calling him middle aged, although he won’t be there.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

[quote quote=33354]Buck- I think Denny Diehl would appreciate you calling him middle aged, although he won’t be there.[/quote]
    lmao. I would love to see Denny’s response.

buck
    Participant

Midlands showing was horrific. No place winners not even a sniff.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Navy could be a tighter match than we would like. Time of year with all teams fighting dings and flu. Key is getting to March in good shape mentally and physically.
    There is a memorial service for John Harmon on Sunday at 12:30 p.m in Grace Hall. Unfortunately, that smacks into the Senior Alumni Council Luncheon.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by ngineer ngineer.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.