Should we be worried?

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Should we be worried?

This topic contains 36 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  toddcudd 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

toddcudd
    Participant

I saw that as rumor this morning, but wasn’t going to say anything here until official. That story has been nuts over the past few days!
    Whew. Glad it’s done now.

Bison137
    Bison137
    Participant

QUOTE: In all this talk about basketball, did I miss you discuss the news that TK was all-American honorable mention? Saw it in the sports agate of my local paper today CJ was, too in his time here?

The PL POY automatically gets an AP All-American HM. This has been the case for about 15 years.

toddcudd
    Participant

Thanks 137 – that actually makes a lot of sense. Kind of explains why the HMs are so under-reported, and why there are so many. Kind of a formality, an attaboy for the “other” conferences.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Thanks, Bison 137, for the info

lehigh90
    Participant

Chris Jans out in scandal after one year at Bowling Green. Perhaps Reed is a candidate for BGSU in the MAC?

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Lehigh90:

That’s how rumors get started :-) LOL

toddcudd
    Participant

I fully expect GM to have a big surge. Looking at it after the fact, it’s hard to imagine a better match. My homerism aside, DP will make them better in every way. Still feels odd to me, but A10 be warned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3d3PECJUOA&feature=youtu.be

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.