SIGNING DAY has arrived

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football SIGNING DAY has arrived

This topic contains 83 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Andy did say a few more ina couple of days. Huge class. Biggest clas I can recall was around 40 when Hank was coach. Same yr we had 31 rostered OLmen.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

As of an hour ago,no. He might be waiting for post NSD offers???

Miller
    Participant

I think 8-10 of these young men can contribute/get playing time other than on special teams. Bump another quality class next year and the year after on top of this class and the future is very bright.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

We graduate 19 next year. Guessing next year’s class will be smaller but hopefully just as good.

toddcudd
    Participant

What else could you ask for? ;-)

Bragalone lll ‏@D_B_lll_32
    Already have a slight hatred for Lafayette

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

V
    LMAO. Great mind set.

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

I have feelers out for the story on our new Montana friend. Like everyone here I’m dying to know the story.

I do know that one of his teammates at Glacier signed at Montana. Also, his senior year Glacier were state champs for something like the first time in 44 years.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  lfnadmin.
    brucesprin
    brucesprin
    Participant

Really nice class….
    We got run on a lot last year — good to see the concentration on LB’s and
    DB’s. Injuries hurt the line a lot last year as well.
    If Bragalone is of Barkett ilk, we may have something.
    I like the overall quality of the group.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

This Brisker guy looks like a beast!

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Very Ron Jean-like. Note the strength of lower body and lending to great balance. Looking forward to August already.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Great interview with Brisker, a weightlifting record-holder and, guess what, state wrestling champ, according to this.

http://www.usaplgeorgia.com/monthly-lifter-spotlight/feb2013

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Oh,he does. Unlike Ron his legs dont tie up after 30 yds :)

TMH
    Participant

If nothing else, we may have the strongest backfield combination in the NCAA :-). Our own version of the Killer Bs obviously know their way around a weight room. I hope this is contagious. I learned a long time ago that nothing motivates young men like peer pressure.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Love that nickname.More the competition the better the team will be. We will be very young again but a bit more experienced and healthier.I know Eric has done good work with training but we must avoid a similar raft of injuries.

Miller
    Participant

maybe the new guys coming in can lend a hand to the strength staff and show them a few lifts, or other players on how to get Beast Mode..

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.