SIGNING DAY has arrived

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football SIGNING DAY has arrived

This topic contains 83 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 84 total)
  • Author

TMH
    Participant

Miller,
    Thats pretty much what I was referring to. Athletes will complete whatever exercises that are required of them but a bit of competitive peer pressure will generate the extra work. No offensive lineman should be happy about lifting less than the smaller guys running behind them :-)

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

No doubt you are right Miller. Raises the bar for everybody regardless of position. I know players have a strenuous off season regimen from Eric. Cant hurt to spice it up with higher goals for everyone seeing these recruits coming in.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Killer B’s, perhaps, but let’s not forget about Lafayette-killer Leigh

LehighGuy
    Participant

LOL, NOBODY killed Lafayette. Did you forget the score??? Dont get to excited about that run. The game was well in hand when he did that. They had they SRs that dont get much time in the game for the Yankee experience. But Leigh is not to be over looked.

LehighGuy
    Participant

You guys are talking like this is the best recruiting class ever! Is it??? Will they ALL start next yr…LOL. Can they show the returning players a thing or two, can they up the ante and make them go above and beyond???? LMAO! Will we have a all freshman backfield….killer B’s…..LOL

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

True enuf LG but the only part of that debacle that we can celebrate. Hyperbole is understandable :)
    Leigh has all the tools and I believe the competition in camp will make all the RBs that much better.
    And there you go again. This is the best class of shollie era w/o doubt. It does not follow that anyone thinks any will start. Depth of talent and increased competition makes everyone better. Do expect one or both Bs to be in RB rotation. Not much of another option there. Also expect to see front 7 on D to see some of these guys in the rotation.Mayes,Timo,Craven and Shaf will have a fierce camp. If healthy,Shaf will be our QB.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by RichH RichH.

LehighGuy
    Participant

what happened to Favorosa???? He didnt sign with LU or USF. Did he get a bigger offer???

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

All quiet with him. My guess he is hoping for more FBS offers. Seems he is on an ego trip.

LehighGuy
    Participant

He will probably end up at Penn. Most schools are done with recruiting or are out of schollies. You wait to long, you wait wrong. Everybody is focusing on class of 2016 now, especially the Big Dogs. He is a talent, to bad he didnt take the offers he had.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Agree totally. Would be surprised with any Ivies. They showed no interest earlier. There are still FBS teams filling out classes. Better than what he had already? He’s taking a big risk IMO. Doubt there is much. My gut tells me he received some feelers pre NSD from ACC schools. Just a guess. His life,his choice. Hope it works out for him.

Miller
    Participant

LG,you are soooooooooo amussing and soooooooooo antagonistic all in the same posts. Last season you bitched that the young players didn’t play enough. Now you get a whole new and talented group to push for time next season,and you question the excitement of others that are high on these young men. There is a greater chance to see many of these players on the field as Fresh and Soph than any of the recent classes.You should be ecstatic But no, always got negative twist on things. So sad..

toddcudd
    Participant

Anybody else: “hey, look at this delicious bowl of ice cream we were just given!”
    LG: “there’s a pube in it. i haven’t seen it yet, but i just KNOW there’s a pube in it.”

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

LMAO. No ice cream for me today. LG could find the downside to winning the 360M Powerball. Oh well,he means well. A balance at times to too high expectations. This one is a bit of Gordion knot logic tho :)

LehighGuy
    Participant

Lol….I haven’t said anything negative about this class at all. I actually said it was a good job by LU. I said the GA kid could be a steal because his school was big time. Im just saying calm down a little. We have 3 scholly classes ahead of these guys. Alot of kids didnt get a chance because of the coaching “loyalty” issues. You will be surprised at the talent we aleady have that wasnt playing! Said NOTHING bad about this class. Are you guys LU graduates???? Reading comprehension is lacking.

LehighGuy
    Participant

No rebuttals, I guess you guys actually read my posts…..Lmao

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.