SIGNING DAY has arrived

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football SIGNING DAY has arrived

This topic contains 83 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

We all read them LG but it is past ridiculous to respond to some of your posts. You defend your negative posts by citing positive comments you may have made earlier. Yes,that post was mocking others enthusiasm for class. I call that negative. There are times you really got to stop trolling.

LehighGuy
    Participant

Show me a negative post I made about this class Rich…I’ll wait.

LehighGuy
    Participant

Not trolling….just a realist

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

LG
    You have a rather warped definition of realism.The post being referred is your mocking of others calling this a great class,while chortling . Your mood swings are annoying.

LehighGuy
    Participant

Didn’t say this wasn’t a great class. Only time will tell. Still waiting for you or anybody to show me where I said something negative about this class.I said calm down. Really disrespecting the kids we already have IMO. LU will go 8-3…7-4 at the worst. It’s ok….somebody has to be the bad guy. I’ll be him…..LOL

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  LehighGuy.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  LehighGuy.
    sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

LehighGuy did not offend me; he’s got a rough edge, but gives us food for thought.

Maybe Favoroso’s going to take a PG year? Who knows. I’m sure we’ll know soon. I wonder if the offer got pulled when he decided to visit USF.

I wonder what the breakdown is among the Lehigh recruits: Full rides, vs. partials vs. preferred walk-ons.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

2 PWOs ,the rest we’ll never know.
    Favoroso still claimed days before visit to USF that he was solid to LU. After visit decommitted. Had open offers which were either pulled or he rejected them. Speculate he was hoping for a better offer. Speculation #2,he is taking a PG.Why? Have no idea. Conjecture rather pointless at this point.

TMH
    Participant

For as little as $4.99, one can find out what’s going on with Chris Favoroso. :-)

http://www.tcpalm.com/sports/high-school/football/football-unsigned-jensen-beach-lb-favoroso-pondering-future_76882988

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

LOL, imagine his story will come out in due time.Not in a hurry

Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.