Slow time in recruiting

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Slow time in recruiting

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Just finished my daily check. Our contact list well over 300names. Got to thinkii.g how daunting this is for coaches. While oud pool of eligible athletes ,ay be comparatively s,all,the actual numbers are staggering. Approximately 150 to 200,000 football players graduate every year. Just viewing states that we target ,the task of sorting thru all the possible recruits is boggling.
    HS teams in those States
    Pa. 579
    NJ. 367
    Oh. 735
    Fl. 553
    Ga. 396
    NY. 561
    The NE alone has over 2500 teams
    This year Cal,Mich,Va,Carolinas,Tx,Ill,Okla all pop up more than once on contacts list.No great insivht from me,just Perspective

TMH
    Participant

Just wondering if we could sort the list alphabetically. Periodically I find names but it’s really difficult to find if it is already on there. It’s not my list so I didn’t change it.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

I’ll ask todd. I think tho you can change the order to alphabetical easily. Not that I know how :)

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

todd changing it.

toddcudd
    Participant

Sort is done. I, for one, have no issue with others making helpful edits. But I’m also more than happy to make changes when asked. Just might take a while, depending on how my day is going.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks todd. For those so inclined,how would one do that safely?

toddcudd
    Participant

I click in the upper left corner cell – above the “1” and next to the “A” – to select the whole sheet. Then from menu, click “Data”, then “Sort sheet by column A, A -> Z.”

TMH
    Participant

With Harrison Kaufmann in camp, we now made inroads into Montana. Should Coen take a look at this kid?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2529113-diamond-in-the-rough-qb-recruit-dane-warps-fight-for-a-scholarship-offer?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

We once took a chance on a wrestling recruit from Montana who had a fine career at Lehigh…OK maybe better than fine. Today’s trivia question…identify the wrestler.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Impressive family. Why not? Pretty sure he would get almost full need aid. Still counts as capped football aid. Will Andy spend that with 4 underclass QBs on roster?
    No idea on wrestler.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.