Spring Game thoughts…….

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Spring Game thoughts…….

This topic contains 32 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  TMH 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

LehighGuy
    Participant

Did anybody go? Heard it was a sad day to watch since it was no contact. Heard fans were disappointed. The D had to win since it was no tackling, LU Achilles heal….lol. Did anybody stand out besides Caveman 3 ghost sacks lol, the D had FIVE sacks on the day!

LehighGuy
    Participant

I meant cavenas….3 sacks

TMH
    Participant

There is rarely anything meaningful to take away from these games. During the past few years, it looked like the defense was way ahead of the offense and that didn’t happen.
    With that being said, the defense looked bigger. The real shining light may have been Mish who made every kick including 40 yarders with plenty to spare. I was hoping to see him punt but that didn’t happen.
    By the way Andy Coen’s father passed away yesterday. He was understandably not at the scrimmage.

http://www.obitsforlife.com/obituary/1310843/Coen-Kenneth.php

TMH
    Participant

Rich,
    I found very little on him. Based on the timing, position etc, I’ll assume he is a walk-on. Welcome aboard!!

TMH
    Participant

oops..should have gone to th Davis Maxie thread…if someone could fix that.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Without the live contact, very little to measure other than from watching film and seeing if people were in proper postions in reacting. Some of the D sacks were questionable since they only had to touch the back. I agree Mish was impressive. He has grown in leg strength, though aided by wind. Good to see some increased size of our LB’s. Bailey impressive with his aggressiveness as the ROV.

TMH
    Participant

Bailey?? Maybe you are thinking about Matt Butler.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

[quote quote=26505]Rich,
    I found very little on him. Based on the timing, position etc, I’ll assume he is a walk-on. Welcome aboard!!

[/quote]
    Hehehe, ain’t that formal. Agree he likely is. He is a Bball player also. Q is whether he is a true WO or recruited. Only other contacts I could find were with D3 teams.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Butler or Barrett, altho think latter still on rehab. Interesting that Redmond worked at S.

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

Heart goes out to the Coen family with the passing of his father.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Yes, I knew it started with a “B”…#28.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

[quote quote=26519]Heart goes out to the Coen family with the passing of his father.

[/quote]

Yes, a tough time for Andy. Thoughts and prayers with him and his family.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Prayers and wishes for Andy and his family.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

The puzzle of Seigenthaler has ended. No longer on roster. Likely I just missed it earlier.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

To finish that thought roster going into the summer stands at 62. Recruit class at 20. Roster cap is 90. Perhaps 4 or 5 of the suspended players back. Guess we wont have a cap issue :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.