Spring prospectus

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Spring prospectus

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 12 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

trolling for any tidbits of football to feed my addiction, I emailed Steve Lomangino ,SID, he graciously responded immediately to let me know that it s/b out next week.

Anyone hear anything yet about how early sessionshave gone?

Historian
    Participant

The Loman, as he is sometimes called, was recently named SID of the year by the National Wrestling Media Association. Steve does a great job for all the sports.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Well deserved. My one question is when does he sleep?

van
    van
    Participant

You and me both Rich! Was even trolling on the Pards board, they are getting some first person reports from their camp.

Guess I am not the only one that wonders if Loman has a life. We should be very thankful to have someone that dedicated.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Does make me a bit jealous that Pards have some local football fans who post. We used to on the old Board but no volunteers yet for now

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Nice email from steve, Prospectus done just needs Coach’s OK. Probably post on Tuesday.
    Should have asked him when he sleeps?

We offered a California QB Trae Smith . along with a bunch of other schools.

TMH
    Participant

Next saturday could be a bonanza for Lehigh sports fans.
    The Bown & White game is at 10:00 AM, Softball and baseball both have doubleheaders at home beginning at noon. The women’s lacrosse team plays at 1:00 and if you are up for a short drive, the men’s lacrosse team plays at Lafayette.
    If the weather is good, bring some refreshments and make a day of it. I will try to attend as much as I can. If anyone else is planning to venture over, let me know.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

I hopeto be down for the day for Game and Lax . A little softball and baseball in between would be great

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Nice read as usual. Only loss I could see is Coleman, frosh LB. I’m gonna guess that Andy will get his wish next season for more smash mouth offense. Hell, Colvin and Farrell are bigger than the starting OGs on 77 team. Depth everywhere except at NG. Looking forward to Spring game. Hope rain holds off til late after Lax

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.