Starting to Look Forward

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Starting to Look Forward

This topic contains 39 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by sundayamqb sundayamqb 4 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

LehighGuy
    Participant

[quote quote=29114]LehighGuy,
    When he becomes only the 9th player in PL history to run for 4,000 yds in his career should we asterisk that to reflect that it was in a pass first offense. Brags is well on pace to pass Rabih Abdullah who had 3,600 yds in 4 years.

Side note: How is CJ Amill doing at Lafayette?

[/quote]geez TMH, I know your a big stat guy. Brags is doing great. I honestly think any back LU uses would’ve put up similar numbers. Don’t see the wow factor in his game. I think 33 would’ve done the same if he had same carries. The PL just formed in 1986, not like its a storied history. Don’t curse the kid, he has 2yrs left. When Shaf graduates he may very well be the focus of defenses. Calm down

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  LehighGuy.
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Why dont we just enjoy what he is doing and not get so carried away with projecting his career 2 yrs into the future.
    Right now we have to beat Bucknell.

Guardian14
    Participant

Another inspirational comment by LG.

LehighGuy
    Participant

Thanks guardian 😂😂

Gumby
    Participant

Lehigh Guy- What has Dom Bragalone done to you to warrant such disdain? In HS, he rushes for more yards in a season than ANYONE in the last 64 years and you say the “competition was laughable”. When he wins the starting RB position, it was “by default” according to you. You called him, “the 3rd best freshman RB on the team”, when actually, he was the BEST FRESHMAN IN THE PATRIOT LEAGUE. Now as he climbs to the top of the Lehigh record books, you want to put an asterisk next to his name. Please stop.

Dom’s play speaks for itself. He has earned and will continue to earn all the accolades he has been awarded. Admit that you were wrong and stop trying to diminish his accomplishments.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  Gumby.

hawktalker
    Participant

The second gear Brags showed on the 70 yard TD run against Fordham was something else. If he had run to the farthest parking lot, his nearest pursuer might have still been in the stadium. No one was gaining on him

LehighGuy
    Participant

[quote quote=29135]Lehigh Guy- What has Dom Bragalone done to you to warrant such disdain? In HS, he rushes for more yards in a season than ANYONE in the last 64 years and you say the “competition was laughable”. When he wins the starting RB position, it was “by default” according to you. You called him, “the 3rd best freshman RB on the team”, when actually, he was the BEST FRESHMAN IN THE PATRIOT LEAGUE. Now as he climbs to the top of the Lehigh record books, you want to put an asterisk next to his name. Please stop.

Dom’s play speaks for itself. He has earned and will continue to earn all the accolades he has been awarded. Admit that you were wrong and stop trying to diminish his accomplishments.

[/quote]well gumbo everything I said last yr was true. Chris Leigh would be the starting back as we speak if he didnt leave, we all know that. You wouldnt have heard of Brags, he took advantage of great opportunity, good for him. Hard not to be freshman of yr. not many freshman were handed a opportunity like he got, how many played as much as he did? I haven’t diminished anything. I think I said in my last post brags was doing great. Let’s just get off of him as I see the natives are restless when someone dares question one of their heroes…😤😤😤😂😂😂😂

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  LehighGuy.
    sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

[quote quote=29128]Why dont we just enjoy what he is doing and not get so carried away with projecting his career 2 yrs into the future.
    Right now we have to beat Bucknell.

[/quote]

+1

TMH
    Participant

Since LehighGuy brought up Chris Leigh’s name, I thought I’d find out how is career was progressing at Hope University. Unfortunately he is their version of Brandon Yosha. In the games that he played, he generally had nice success but he has missed far more games than he played in presumably due to injury.
    I also checked on Ryan Pandy but it appears that he may have dropped out of football.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Thanks for the info, TMH … too bad.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.