Sterrett laments lack of action by PL

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Sterrett laments lack of action by PL

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by jimk72 jimk72 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Statement today in the Express Joe noted that " obviously more time" needed to study issue while first complaining about all the time already spent on the topic. Also states his disappointment. Seems to me he is getting more frustrated with the inability of the PL to decide one way or the other so that ADs and coaches can plan accordingly.About as public and direct slap at PL Presidents that we are likely to get from any AD.

colorless-raider
    Participant

Rich,
    How about a link to the Sterett article?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Sorry cr I am lousy at posting links. got it wrong so often just stopped. Article in todays Easton Express. I ran across it on Google under Joe Sterrett.

lehighvalleylive.com. It is a front page article

[Ed. Here you go Rich…]

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/lehigh/ … c_dir.html

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

Irrespective….. what exactly does it mean when Joe says "Irrespective" of the Patriot league presidents "continuing discussions", he is "confident in the future of Lehigh’s football program"………???

I’m probably reading way too much into this, but AD Sterrett is a man of carefully chosen words. It sounds as though irrespective of the continuing dialogue, Lehigh will weigh all options. Would he put that out for publication if our administration wasn’t on board?

Dateline December 2012: Delaware, Richmond, William & Mary, VMI, James Madison, New Hampshire, Colgate, Fordham, Lehigh, Rhode Island….. and Lafayette & Bucknell begging to get in?

Sorry….. keyboard got the best of me…….

ps: Villanova & Mass already went FBS…..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.