Sunday Morning

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Sunday Morning

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  lfnadmin 14 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Anyone know how weekend visits went? We really need a boost. Some nice recruits but few if any difference makers so far. LC going to announce their class on signing day. Lost McClain to Columbia and Green to dartmouth. Robinson to Pards. True we do not need much this year but that combined with consistent losing seasons does seem to be giving Pards an edge as we have lost most head to head recruits to them. Still in on a lot of kids hopefully a lot of linemen. Clear that staff looking for safties, must be 10or 11 on the list 3 signed already

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Some years we do better in the head to head with LC, some years we don’t. I think last year we grabbed a couple more in that category. I do see we’re getting a big lineman from Wilson who chose us over LC.

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

One thing to keep aware of is needs. Colgate had two monster classes in a row but isn’t making nearly as many waves this time around. So far I’m not disappointed: we need that speed at WR/DB, and even in the known commits we seem to have a bunch.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.