The Annual Coach Firings/Brett Reed Thread

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball The Annual Coach Firings/Brett Reed Thread

This topic contains 21 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  lehigh90 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

lehigh90
    Participant

Reed also rumored to be in mix for JMU opening. I would think Delaware would look his way also.

lehigh90
    Participant

SFA coach (Underwood) parlays their success into landing Ok. St. job

toddcudd
    Participant

It’s not officially announced yet, but I’m seeing multiple sources say that Army’s Zach Spiker will be taking the Drexel HC job.

LU15
    Participant
    ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

IF Doc leaves, I don’t see him going to a “lateral” school in terms of basketball cache. I agree that if next season becomes a monster year that we are all hoping for, that would be his time to leap upward….IF he wants to. Some people are happy where they are and enjoy the challenges presented. I think he has been a very positive impact on our basketball program. Probably the longest run of relative success in history—a basketball coach at Lehigh with a career winning record!

lehigh90
    Participant

I would think Pitt would be a job he would covet. I’m sure they have a list of candidates with more cache, but could have an outside shot.

lehigh90
    Participant

Pitt gets Stallings from Vandy.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.