THE GAME

This topic contains 52 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by ngineer ngineer 12 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author

LU2007
    Participant

Off to the bar – Let’s go Lehigh!!!

LUHoops00
    Participant

I brought lagers(yuengling) in from NY over border to MA and on ice ready for my arrival tonight…focused is an understatement, I want this win bad.

LUHoops00
    Participant

Honored to take first shot at the post game recap: Wow, wow wow, congratulations to CJ and the boys, what an epic win, what a season…just phenomenal. CJ, big time POYs step up in big spots, and he did, he was everything tonight…hit the two clutch FTs at the end and did everything tonight. Gabe carried us huge in 1st half, BJB wow man great first half, two blocks a steal and some 3 balls….MM had a nice game, rough on those two FTs at end, but he was great tonight again. What a game, now we’re dancing.

65/90 – you guys breathing? You rush the floor? My heart rate was flying last 5 minutes, I was a messs, still a mess….so fired up YES…..wow..

we’re going to the dance…FYI Lunardi had BU as a 14 today, with some mroe breaks we can get to 14 I think…i’m going to check scoreboard now….

LU YESSSSSSSS

LUHoops00
    Participant

DUDE I JUST SAW LU 65 NEXT TO CJ AND HIS MOM WHILE THEY WERE HUGGING ON COURT POST GAME..HAHA..YES..HAHAH, YES 65!!!

LU06
    Participant

LU06 and LU2007…checking in. Got champagne all over us(yes the gave us and about 10 other alumni champagne). Thoughts coming tomorrow from hoboken new jersey. Long night of celebrating ahead of us. Work can suffer. Go Lehigh!

LU2007
    Participant

What’s better than this?!?!?!?!?!

NOTHING!!!!!!!

LU2007
    Participant

And yes, many, many LU65 sightings tonight! Wish I jumped in the old Acura tonight! Fun week ahead of of us guys!!!

LU2007
    Participant

What a night!!! A few bottles of cheap champagne to share with the boys and to spray over the non-interested at the bar (there were a bunch). What a night, what a night!!! Can’t wait to hear first first hand account from 90 and 65. Last I spoke to 65, he was under the hoop with CJ cutting down the net. Get me to retirement!!!!!!

LU2007
    Participant

One last thought….WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LU06
    Participant

65 and 90!!! I concur with 2007….we gotta hear the firsthand. Wow..were we worried after that CJ charge? yes..cant lie. We gotta hear from you guys…couldn’t have felt nicer. 65..we saw you on the court…first time for everything right??

norcalfan
    Participant

Words cannot explain how awesome this win was. If the refs could have given Muscala one more free throw, I am sure they would have. I am proud of the entire team, great leadership from the seniors who played awesome ball this year, especially the second half of the season.

Yes, I want to say great job Coach Reed and staff. I loved how cool he kept the guys. Represent in the NCAA. Depending on where they land, I might make it. If Portland is in the picture, I can do that.

norcalfan
    Participant

Lfnadmin,

“To me, the key is keeping Lehigh’s new-found crispness on defense intact. The most underreported part of LU’s win on Saturday was their tough perimeter defense. If they can to that to Bucknell, I think they take ‘em.”

You called it. Defense was the key!

LUHoops00
    Participant

Christ on a bike if retirement looks this good, I might shut it down right now at 33 just to follow LU65 around! Guy is living the dream!

LUHoops00
    Participant

Tell you what, Give Reed credit yesterday for sticking with his horses, using his time outs appropriately to maximize rest for the stars. As the color guy said last night, how do you take BJB off the court!!! Reed didn’t, much, kid played 29 minutes, the difference he has made on defending the perimeter and hitting big shots, and now with some drives. I just rewatched last 4 minutes of game, and he didn’t get credit for it but he blocked MM down low as MM was coming up with the ball to make it a 3 point game…just heady stuff….

Also love clearing out for CJ at end of game and let him be offense, three huge possessions that changed this game – it was tied at 50 and he hit sick fadeaway and then two straight assists with 2/3 BU guys attacking him. Those were huge huge winning plays….man this feels great, so fired up!!

LUHoops00
    Participant

great CJ interview on sirius radio last night post-game.

http://siriusxmsports.posterous.com/lehigh-guard-cj-mccollum-talked-to-college-sp

love it love it

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.