The Hoyas

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football The Hoyas

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by ngineer ngineer 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hawkineer
    hawkineer
    Participant

I watched the GU-LC game. GU seems to have some skills on offense. Their QB is fairly mobile and is more than willing to run. Regardless, their offense isn’t Fordham,Princeton, or even Penn.

I used to say that beating Bucknell was as predictable as death and taxes until 2013. Beating the Hoyas has been just as predictable. Any reason to not be confident?

CHIP72
    Participant

[quote=22960]I watched the GU-LC game. GU seems to have some skills on offense. Their QB is fairly mobile and is more than willing to run. Regardless, their offense isn’t Fordham,Princeton, or even Penn.

I used to say that beating Bucknell was as predictable as death and taxes until 2013. Beating the Hoyas has been just as predictable. Any reason to not be confident?

[/quote]

Lehigh’s defense?

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Hoyas will be tough. They have played well this year and been competitive for the most part. I would expect a win based upon comparative opponents, but that aint scientific as we know. Problem will be if and how mobile if he plays, Shaf will be. If Mayes, then the RBs will have a bigger role. I see us by 2 TDs

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.