This Board

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hawkineer2
    Participant

It is ridiculous for this board to devote time and energy to PSU’s football issues and the Sandusky/Paterno saga.
    Is Lehigh Sports or are Lehigh Sports so bereft of subject matter that is, by default, what occupies those reaps subtle for this Forum?
    Good God

toddcudd
    Participant

[quote quote=26719]It is ridiculous for this board to devote time and energy to PSU’s football issues and the Sandusky/Paterno saga.
    Is Lehigh Sports or are Lehigh Sports so bereft of subject matter that is, by default, what occupies those reaps subtle for this Forum?
    Good God

[/quote]

When you want to try that again, in English, please do. In the meantime, you can simply post “thanks Chuck, for giving me a forum to post my typos and nonsense for free.”
    To put it bluntly – we’re fighting an uphill battle. Peen State Allentown probably has a bigger following. To quote Jules… “Say ‘what’ again!”

What?

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

For years my wife has had the same tiresome complaint about The Morning Call, our local newspaper here in Allentown, swamping their sports section with Penn State stories, when there are four local collages in the two counties. Fact is there are probably more Penn State alums in this metro than all the alums of local colleges, combined! And the Nits have there annoying local bandwagon jumpers as well.

But its the same way in Ohio, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, or any other state with one dominant state school sports program. My solution is enjoying our intimate loyal fans base and the class program Lehigh and the Patriot league runs. I will though admit to loving every time Penn State loses to the likes of Temple or Bucknell.

And I second the thanks to Chuck for the work on this fun board.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

PSU is real and in Pennsylvania it is the 500 lb gorilla.
    I like Chuck’s ,at times eclectic, choice of topics. We cant be so parochial as to ignore the sports world around us and Lehigh.
    Perhaps nitpicky, but this blog portion of this site is not our forum notable for its fixation on Lehigh sports ;-)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.