This weekend

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football This weekend

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

As usual lttle info. A new name tho.
    GARRET CLIFTON WR 6’4 175 ST JOHN VIANNEY NJ
    Not much on him. Runs track ,sprints ,starting F in Bball.

Kramer
    Kramer
    Participant

what sort of talent is left at this point?  would you expect any more impact players coming our way?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

A lot. Pa, Nj ,Oh alone have over 1500 HS w fball.
    Now, domino effect. Recruits waiting on FBS offers but none , drop down. Likewise w kids w multiple offers. No decision yet. Surprising who’s still available. Q is how many schollies do we have left. Not many , I think.

Kramer
    Kramer
    Participant

some kids would (or should) be happy with admission to a top flight academic institution, and a roster spot on a D1 football team — and a darn good football program, to boot!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Ah, if you only ruled the world Cosmo. Albeit, those are important issuss for most, if not all, of our prospects. Over the yrs what seems to carry a lot of weight is D-I status. Forgot we also see D-II recruits who adpire D-I and an education. Normally, I expect surprisez on signing day. This yr a new dynamuc for LU. Dont know what to expect.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Garret loved his visit and says he could have a bright future with us.
    Nice and glad he liked LU as , of course anyone should. No idea what that means for recruit class.

Kramer
    Kramer
    Participant

Nice size at 6’4″.  When is signing day?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

2/6 wed. All day. No idea if we will that day.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.