Tidbit of the Day

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Tidbit of the Day

This topic contains 25 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  toddcudd 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

LU65
    Participant

I look for Navy to employ a zone at times tomorrow night.

lehigh90
    Participant

After last 2 PL games that TK had, I certainly would pack a zone around him. It’s not like Lehigh is great outside shooting team.

toddcudd
    Participant

I’ll kick the tidbit thread alive again! CoBL has an NBA watchlist article up, for teams they cover – including our own TK!

NBA Stock Watch

TMH
    Participant

Couple of tidbits since I haven’t posted many lately

Errick McCollum (CJ’s brother) recently broke the CBA scoring record with 82 points in a game.

http://www.sportando.com/en/world/asia/150557/errick-mccollum-breaks-cba-scoring-record-with-82-points.html

Hailey Pascoe, Lehigh 2015 recruit was recently named Northern California’s player of the week

http://www.calhisports.com/2015/01/27/norcalsocal-players-of-the-week-11/

TMH
    Participant

Mackey McKnight has the Lehigh record for career assists.
    Heading into the 2nd tour of duty in the PL, Kahron Ross has already surpassed MM’s freshman total with 113 assists. He needs only 9 more assists to pass MM’s sophomore total.
    KR is currently #1 in the PL in assists, #5 (T) in steals and #25 (T) in scoring. Only one freshman is averaging more ppg. He should be well in the lead for ROY, I assume. Still a 2nd half to play though.

TMH
    Participant

Well that came quick enough. @ more assists and KR passes Polaha’s freshman year and CJs junior year and move into 12th place on the assist/season list.

TMH
    Participant

Tim Kempton’s 25 points against BU was only 1 point below his career high

Meagan Eripret, women’s basketball recruit, recently recorded 35 rebounds in a game.

TMH
    Participant

Kahron Ross and Lexi Martins continue to rise up through the national rankings.

KR is currently #18 in the nation with 5.9 assists/game
    LM is currently #10 in the nation with 11.5 rebounds/game

Clare Severe, Lehigh women’s soccer recruit has recently been named to the Soccer America All-American team as a mid fielder. She was one of 47 selected.

http://www.socceramerica.com/article/61903/nscaa-high-school-all-american-teams.html

TMH
    Participant

Talk about karma

Caleb Sedore’s Pulaski basketball team won the Patriot National League title today by beating Lafayette,,,now that’s prophetic!!!

Caleb had 31 points, 25 rebounds and 4 blocks

toddcudd
    Participant

Nice! Love those numbers too! I’d love to see some video, get a better gauge of what to expect.

For another nice little tidbit: Arizona St. beat number 6 Arizona yesterday. Does that make us #5? ;-)

toddcudd
    Participant

Hey Chris Spatola, what’s your take on PL men’s hoops, as of today?

PL Hoops Video

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.