Tom Gilmore out @ HC

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Tom Gilmore out @ HC

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  buck 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    LU808
    LU808
    Participant

Is there a DC position at Lehigh in the making?

van
    van
    Participant

one can only hope, but seems unlikely

hawktalker
    Participant

Lehigh brought back a former DC recently. How did that work Out? Young up and comers is the way to go

LU15
    Participant

Also, Sutyak isn’t the problem, even if it was, its his first year and he’ll get better! Exceptional recruiter.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Say what you want about D, but it remains the WORST in the nation.

Holy Cross is 68 of 123.

That’s with two straight weeks of blowouts after holding UConn and UNH D’s in check.

Sutyak may be a great recruiter, but his resume shows that he has the worst D in the nation. We’ve heard for several years now about defenses that are going to get better.

Sadly, the fact is, except for the past two weeks, the stats prove the D literally can’t get any worse.

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

Still pretty stunned that coach Gilmore was fired. Not sure there’s that much new here that Jen Toland hasn’t already reported, but I added my thoughts and observations.

https://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2017/10/patriot-league-fans-stunned-at-firing.html

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Nice article. I knew Tom when he was here at Lehigh and I fully expect he will land a good position at a higher level FCS or an FBS school as an assitant or DC next year. I can’t see him ‘reversing field’ and coming back to Lehigh.

buck
    Participant

That’s what happens when you lose to Lafayette.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.