TSN Playoff Projection: Lehigh@Montana

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football TSN Playoff Projection: Lehigh@Montana

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by ngineer ngineer 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/fcs/FCS_Bracket.pdf

If this were ever to happen – and, of course, Lehigh needs to win this weekend – I would like Lehigh’s chances to win in Grizzoula. I’d even like them against Jacksonville State, too.

(PS. My brain just exploded just thinking about attempting to convince my wife and son that I/we should travel to Montana and Alabama in consecutive weekends.)

van
    van
    Participant

Need to root for Stony Brook to beat Liberty and get the Big South AQ. Or to send W IL to Montana (if Montana even makes the playoffs) and we can host Bobby Morris.

LUHawker
    LUHawker
    Participant

I agree with LFN that no way does Lehigh get shipped out to Montana – even if it would be a great experience.

Hosting RMU, if we get there, would be best case scenario from a venue standpoint. I also think that potentially Western Illinois could get sent to Goodman as well. RMU goes to Liberty under that scenario.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

If we go 9-2, we should be able to get a first round home game…IF we submit the bid for it. The poor attendance this year could factor into that decision and the Saturday after Thanksgiving can be a poor attended game as we saw in 2004 against JMU, if the opposing team is coming from a distance. It was better against Hofstra. Since Lehigh has some tradition in the playoffs, I would like to think we’d make a bid and , except for the top 3-4 teams in the polls, I think with the way the Hawks are playing now, we could give a real game to any of the others.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.