Two weeks!!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  LU65 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

toddcudd
    Participant

‘Nuff said.

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Love it. I know there are only a handful of us on here who post regularly, but there does seem to be more hoops chatter on the board than any other time I can remember.

Hope it’s representative of some real momentum amongst students, alums, and locals. It would be great for this team to put an exciting product on the floor (I think they will), finish over .500 (I think they will), finish in the top half of the PL (I think they will), and keep the post CJ attendance numbers in the same neighborhood (I HOPE they will).

LU65
    Participant

Picking up on what SB said about those who post regularly and the dawn of a new season, what do you say that we (the regulars and other readers who wish to join) get together prior to the start of our first home game to talk Lehigh Basketball. I know that it’s not practical for Hoops00 to come down from New England but how about the rest of us? Let’s say 45-60 minutes prior to opening tip at the west end of the arena (floor level). Some of us have met – many others have not. It’s long overdue in my way of thinking.

First Home Game: Rider, 7pm, 11/12/13

toddcudd
    Participant

Man, I’d love to do it. Unfortunately, mid-week games are not practical for me. I’ll be hauling up from NC – which I will do for some weekend games, potentially even Friday night games.

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

I’d love to meet the regulars. The area of Stabler you are considering is right after entering, correct? Near the program vendor and the sweatshirt kiosk…. Shall we all wear our dinks? We all still have our dinks, right?

LUHoops00
    Participant

Man I am so fired up, wish someone from here was going to Minny game with me…next time.

Rider as 65 said would be impossible for me, but hope to get to a home game again this year, but anyone wanting to meet at Bryant, BU, or HC let me know.

toddcudd
    Participant

Even CJ is psyched…

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/E38CC26B6B996549959883345920_15d972c8afb.3.4_XoKLn7rXV6QwiGUbajVoO9glkeQWPFzPzMGCG5SzquosyfI9H4D0LXHolv6S7Eja.mp4?versionId=0wTSHd_sxRzjEw9pKvwk2JR4PaiWuiKY

• This reply was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by  toddcudd.

LUHoops00
    Participant

FYI if anyone ends up going to minny I’m sitting in section 107.

LU65
    Participant

In answer to jimk72, “Yes that’s the area I’m thinking of. Walk past the vendor and thru a door/opening leading to the court. See you and hopefully others there!”

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.