@ UNC

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  toddcudd 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

toddcudd
    Participant

Just discovered that men’s lax is in my neighborhood today. I’ll share my under-informed take afterwards.
    On the off chance that anyone here is making the trip, let me know!!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Hell of a game. Outscored but not outplayed. We hung in with UNC all the way.. FO close to 50% a vast improvement on last year.i am pumped for the season.

van
    van
    Participant

I only caught part of the game, but Kiernan looked a bit off

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

UNC very athletic and quick. Gont think he quite adapted to that.

toddcudd
    Participant

Well my trip to the game turned out to be something of a bust. The five-year-old decided she wanted to come with me – great! But getting around the UNC campus proved to be a pain, walked for ages and didn’t get in until after LU was up 2-0. Went downhill from there. Sun was in our face, and daughter had enough by halftime, so we left.
    From what I did see: FO situation seems to be dramatically improved – great news! Also seemed to be able to convert pretty well on offense. But there seemed to a number of long stretches where O just didn’t see the ball much; big possession differential during that first half, I think.
    On D, UNC seemed to be able to score pretty easily from distance. Everything went in. Don’t know what to make of that – goalie struggling, or wasn’t seeing it due to traffic in front of the net?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.