UNH notes up

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football UNH notes up

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by ngineer ngineer 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Owens,Coyle back on O. D Laub still out. Caslow,Ripanti,Verdon on 2 deep. Leaks up at CB.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Moore no longer on roster. Wow. He was a returning starter from last year. Strange.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Moore left team before MU. Parents and staff disagreed about helmets and concussions.

toddcudd
    Participant

Wow – that’s interesting. Parents didn’t like LU’s choice of helmet?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Moore had a concussion.Parents wanted to buy him a different helmet. Staff said no ad he left team.We have had a number of concussions with LM this year.None major but staff meticulous in keeping players out until they pass scans. No idea whether number is unusual or that helmet design is at fault

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

That’s fascinating stuff on the helmets.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

I can understand both view points. Lehigh, from a liability standpoint, would want only its equipment used; however, I would think the parents/player would be willing to sign a waiver, but U probably still wouldn’t agree as setting a precedent. Number of concussions appears unusual, but in reality, I think it’s because we’re now keeping track and data, which was never done until recently. In retrospect, I believe I probably had at least 3 concussions from HS and College ball, sent back in after the ammonia capsule and a few minutes on the bench.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.