VCU Game Question

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball VCU Game Question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by ngineer ngineer 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

lehigh90
    Participant

Is anybody going to Richmond for the VCU game?  I am planning on going down with my sons, and was looking into the ticket situation.  The arena holds 7693, and VCU has sold out every game so far this seaason, even an exhibition against Virginia Union.  I checked the VCU website and apparently even with VCU students on break, there are under 200 Standing Room Only tickets available for $25 a seat (down from $40 for their premium games).  Does anybody know if Lehigh has an allotment for this game that we could buy from to sit in Visitor’s section?  Any info appreciated.  I was going to call Lehigh Athletics, but hopefully somebody on here knows.

TMH
    Participant

I haven’t heard anything about a Lehigh allotment but there are a few tickets left on Stubhub if you are willing to pay $45 to sit in the corners. Here is a link
    http://www.stubhub.com/virginia-commonwealth-rams-tickets/virginia-commonwealth-vs-lehigh-1-5-2013-4146548/

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Heck, here I thought the game was going to be at Stabler!  Would be nice to get a ‘name’ school to dane a visit. I remember a while back when Notre Dame went into Kirby and go beat by the Leotards. Maybe that’s the curse.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.