Wagner

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Wagner

This topic contains 96 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by ngineer ngineer 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    van
    van
    Participant

[quote quote=32240]

Oh sorry Wagner is tremendous and will provide a stern test for our struggling gladiators. They have a long history of football excellence.

They spanked Colgate in the FCS Playoffs not all that long ago and came within a whisker of travelling to Eastern Washington and beating them there at their place. These guys ain’t Austin Peay.

[/quote]actually Austin Peay is quite improved this year, and their D has given up 77 pts in 4 games, 26 to Cincinnati and 31 to Miami of OH

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

So van I’m guessing we can safely say Wagner is indeed not Austin Peay. That is a relief :) :)

van
    van
    Participant

OK Rich, I see that the season has not completely dampened your sense of humor, unlike some posters

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Perspective van. Anger and frustraion dont accomplish much except giving me a headache. So a day or so to vent enuf time to move on.And thanks for the set up. :)

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Judging by a few of the posts on this board the past few days, some might hazard a guess that our president is using OO’s or Buck’s screen name.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Since Pres.Simon is gung ho supporter of athletics partivularly football I seriously doubtvhe posted under their names.
    Must know our Administration is NOT akin to Pard’s anti sports crusaders.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

I note that from LFN’s research Wagner 1st QB out for the yr. 2nd string shaken up vs W Mich. We may see frosh QB

buck
    Participant

Andy needs to hire Rick Pitino as recruiting coordinator. Let’s get some athletes!

LU808
    LU808
    Participant

Our D might have a chance to hold them under 300 yds against a 3rd team QB.

objective observer
    Participant

my son plays on defense and I find that offensive

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

oo
    Live by the sword die by the sword.
    Objectively, Wagner does present a chance for D to get their feet under them going forward. I hope :)

van
    van
    Participant

I’d like to see Mark Walker get some more playing time, he has made some plays when he is in

does anybody else think Montgomery is too small to play safety?

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

Lehigh At Wagner Game Preview: Two Teams Battling Their Own Curses

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2017/09/lehigh-at-wagner-game-preview-two-teams.html

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

?? Notvreally sure but his listed wght not really different from Sam.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

[quote quote=32252]Since Pres.Simon is gung ho supporter of athletics partivularly football I seriously doubtvhe posted under their names.
    Must know our Administration is NOT akin to Pard’s anti sports crusaders.

[/quote]

I was thinking of Mr. Trump, but I didn’t mean to politicize this board or pick on anyone. Some of the comments on here are posted without anyone (seemingly) thinking of the ramifications …

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.