We're #1!!!

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football We're #1!!!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by RichH RichH 14 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

JJH
    Participant

With PL wins by Holy Cross and Laughayette, and the loss by Colgate, LU is now tied for the Patriot League lead with HC and LC.
    I’ll leave it to others to comment…. JJH
    :roll: :roll: :roll:

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

#1 kind of cool for today ;) , lots of improvement against a very bad squad. Other than lots of penalties on both O and D, O more cohesive today. JB settled in Drwal and Flynn , Barket Walker performed. We have a long wayto go . Play calling much better, actually made sense .

A bit early to review the season but looking back there is only the Nova game that we could not have won with even a half decent offense. Very frustrating :x

hawkineer
    hawkineer
    Participant

"JJH" wrote: With PL wins by Holy Cross and Laughayette, and the loss by Colgate, LU is now tied for the Patriot League lead with HC and LC.

We’re #1! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That should all be taken care of in the next 2 weeks.

JJH
    Participant

Spoil Sport…… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: JJH

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Oh ye of little faith :twisted: , I think we can make both into games. With similar play calling , a few less mistakes, and the D holds up we could pop 1 or 2 more wins this year. Whopeee :roll:

JJH
    Participant

Fordham is definately winnable. We’ll be heavy underdogs against the Leopards, but we all know that one can never be mailed in….. JJH

hawkineer
    hawkineer
    Participant

"hawkineer" wrote: [quote="JJH"]With PL wins by Holy Cross and Laughayette, and the loss by Colgate, LU is now tied for the Patriot League lead with HC and LC.

We’re #1! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That should all be taken care of in the next 2 weeks.[/quote]
    Told ya! :mrgreen:

JJH
    Participant

Yeah, but I’ll bet you didn’t pick Colgate by less than 7 points! :twisted: JJH

hawkineer
    hawkineer
    Participant

"JJH" wrote: Yeah, but I’ll bet you didn’t pick Colgate by less than 7 points! :twisted: JJH

The sad fact is that this was another winnable game. My cynicism was based on the fact that this team just can’t win close games under this staff. After watching this team lose to Colgate last year, I anticipated a close game that ultimately would once again end up in the L column.

Now, if next week is a 7 point game, I will be shocked. :shock:

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

More likely a multiple of 7. 49- ?. :o

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.