Reply To: Next Year's Starting Line Up

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Softball Next Year's Starting Line Up Reply To: Next Year's Starting Line Up

TMH
Participant

Sorem is very, very good. My best guess is that Campbell will be the #1 pitcher next year in the beginning of the year. Sorem will be #2. It will all sort itself out by the time the PL triple headers begin.
Gerhardt will have every opportunty to be our starting catcher next year. Wright s excellent defensively but rarely hit. Brianna was recruited as a C. She bats leadoff for Petaluma and is a career .500 hitter.
SS is up for grabs but I expect one of the 2014 recruits to get 1st shot at it. That too will straighten itself out.
There are several natural 1b on the team. Calvini or Lattanzio may get moved there. Stoll has also been recruited in that role. I suspect some combo of 1B, OF and DH between them. Everything else will be status quo. This however is only my uneducated guess. Fall ball will help determine what impact the ncoming frosh will have. On paper however, they have the potential to rival next year’s senior class.