Reply To: Tyler Ward

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Tyler Ward Reply To: Tyler Ward

TMH
Participant

Miller,
If the term “troll” applies to anyone, it may be you.

Personally, I like finding information out before it becomes “official” which may be months down the road. The vast, vast majority of information Rich provides turns out to be very true. Amazingly, every time I read about “official” recruiting announcements, we tend to know about all of it many months beforehand. I enjoy following their progress in HS.
If you have some inside information that you wish to share, by all means, go ahead. Keep the personal smack to yourself.

As for Ward, welcome aboard, but I don’t see this as being a monumental change, simply a tweak. Tyler is a fine young man and was a very good safety but to the best of my knowledge, he has only coached linebackers and never played in a 3-3-5 defense much less played rover. There will be a learning curve for him too. Hopefully though, in the meantime he can coach tackling and toughness.
Our defense was terrible last year. I don’t think anyone here can deny that. Significant improvement is needed in order to get significant results.