Reply To: Top 3 Choices for Out-of-Region FBS games

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Top 3 Choices for Out-of-Region FBS games Reply To: Top 3 Choices for Out-of-Region FBS games

TMH
Participant

I’m wondering if I would really enjoy myself. If I wanted to attend an LSU game, I assume I can get a ticket somewhere. I still remember 1993, a year we won the Patriot League. We stepped up an notch to face then FCS powerhouse Idaho. There was some excitement prior to the game but the game itself was a disaster 77-14. I don’t remember it being a particularly good time. This year’s team will be quite young and coming off an awful season. What they need more than anything is some confidence. NYC was a big stage too but it left a bad taste in a lot of mouths. In 2 years, this big fresman class will be mature and Navy would be an excellent test.

BTW, Joe Alleva, a classmate was at Duke over 30 years, 10 as AD. I don’t seem to remember him providing Lehigh with games in virtually any sport. It comes a little bit of a surprise given Joe Sterret succeeded him under center. Just saying.