Reply To: Patriot League Transfers

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Patriot League Transfers Reply To: Patriot League Transfers

toddcudd
Participant

I’m with several of the posters above on this. While I agree that we had an imbalance of guards-to-bigs for a couple of classes, I don’t think that’s the issue at this point. Frankly, I think we’re just thin in terms of depth right now, across the board. By my count, we have one recruited senior guard (DC) and one recruited junior guard (AP). SW’s transfer certainly didn’t help, but he also wasn’t a true post-player either.
The real issue right now, I think, is that we have 2 less (recruited) scholarship players than we should. I get the impression that we may use those scholarships for PWOs when they are available, but the point stands. The incoming class should help in a lot of ways, but I also think that’s it’s very important that we get two wide-body bangers in the 2016 class. Adding a late big to 2015 would have made me feel better, for sure – but I’m just gonna have to trust that the staff will fill the needs with a strong 2016 class.