#14 Ed Mish

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football #14 Ed Mish

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

TMH
    Participant

It appears that K,P Ed Mish has given a verbal to become a mountainhawk next year.

TMH
    Participant
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks TMH. 2 Ks for us.both highly ranked by Kohls.
    Now how about some RBs and DL. Never satisfied :)

holyloch61
    Participant

Yes it would be GREAT to sign 2 or3 big ,fast DL . Also how about 2 tall and REALLY fast WR’s and another fast RB . I hope SANTA was good to LEHIGH this year !!!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

DL we have 6 schollie guys here. How ,any more will A.dy add?
    WRs Unlees prospect is superior to the players we bave doen’t see, to be an area of need. RB,CB,TE appear to be greatest needs IMO.Of course,if we run acfoss a 3or4* who wants to come to Lehigh,I dont care what position he plays.lol

Miller
    Participant

Would like a high profile(I guess that means a **) at S,CB,and RB. Honestly,why would a TE come here anymore? Most want to catch a pass occasionally. Also hope off season workouts will be improved. Less basketball and more strength lifting.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Good point on TEs. Maybe Folmar will start using them. Coyle one of the best receiving TEs we’ve had and he never saw the ball.The current TEs appear to all be pass catchers more than blockers. Andy does like to recruit close to a full sauad each yr.So I guess we’ll see one.

van
    van
    Participant

well 4 DL graduate next year, so we better be stocking a few, my guess is that 3/4 of the starting DBs will be SRs next year also, and 5 OL graduating next year, as far as numbers, we really need a balanced class as usual

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Of those groups CBs have to be the priority.DL will have 6 schollie sophs and jrs.RB we will have 1 sr and 1 so.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.