2015 Recruiting Targets

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball 2015 Recruiting Targets

This topic contains 410 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  sam.h.tyler88 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 411 total)
  • Author
    StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

I saw that Josh Sharma who I had on the 2014 list is actually 2015. And I also got another 2015 name via twitter, so I thought I’d start the early, early, EARLY 2015 tracking list:

Anthony Jones, 6’4 G, OH
    Josh Sharma, 6’7 F, MA – OFFER

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant
    StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Rivals tidbit on a 2015 LU has offered:

2015 Team Texas Elite shooting guard Matthew McQuaid showed off his athleticism and ability to take his defender off the dribble. A standout shooter, McQuaid showed he can do much more than that. He holds offers from Texas A&M, Baylor, Kansas State, Oklahoma, Boise State, Lehigh, Alabama and Creighton. Since the June contact period began, the Bears, Jays and Tide have been keeping in touch the most. Look for the Texas native to continue his hot play that has clearly carrier over from the spring.

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Another kid with high major options in the class of 2015 that we have offered:

2015 Team Texas Elite shooting guard Matthew McQuaid showed off his athleticism and ability to take his defender off the dribble. A standout shooter, McQuaid showed he can do much more than that. He holds offers from Texas A&M, Baylor, Kansas State, Oklahoma, Boise State, Lehigh, Alabama and Creighton. Since the June contact period began, the Bears, Jays and Tide have been keeping in touch the most. Look for the Texas native to continue his hot play that has clearly carrier over from the spring.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

David Krmpotich 6’6 F NJ Offered per Kroogs

TMH
    Participant

Person of interest

Peter Shortino 6-2, 180 SG

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

from twitter
    Karl Charles PG Rutgers Prep
    Nick Brooks G/SF Rutgers Prep

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Brady Ernst PF 6’8 LU in the mix altho he likes UNI as it is close to home

TMH
    Participant

Person of Interest
    Byron Hawkins 6-1 PG Good Counsel HS, MD

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Chandler Fuzak F 6’9 215 Wheaton Acad Ill

TMH
    Participant

I don’t see this listed although it happened a year ago.

John Witkowski F, Tilton School

http://coxsportsonline.com/2012/07/jon-witkowski-2015-f-from-the-tilton-school/

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Lehigh offer and story on VerbalCommits to Paul Thomas.

http://www.verbalcommits.com/blog/paul-thomas-picks-up-another-offer

Someone needs to tell someone that it is C.J. McCollum not McCullough.

TMH
    Participant

2015 seems like it may be the year of the big man at Lehigh. There are a lot of offers to guys 6-6 and over with possible room to grow. Thomas would see to be a great fit if he puts on some weight. 6-8 and 190. I suddenly feel really fat.

TMH
    Participant

Emmanuel Nzekwesi 6-7 SF stated interest from Fresno St, San Jose St, Lehigh, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Florida A&M, Stanford & others

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Isaiah Still G NJ visiting on Wed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 411 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.