2017 List

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football 2017 List

This topic contains 176 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

OFFER
    Dean Ngendakuriyo. CB 5’1+ 180
    Benedictine College Prep Va
    Bucknell Bryant Army Columbia Cincy

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

OFFER
    Grant Mtller O/DL 6’5 280
    St.Thomas Acquinas HS Fl
    10 offers including Colorado St So.Miss Marshall UNC Charlotte

Miller
    Participant

Love all the offers and the new areas, but you make a name as a coach or a team only if you can SIGN those kids. I think we are so close to turning the corner, just need a few recruits to believe in the young staff and what Lehigh has to offer.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

[quote quote=26821]Love all the offers and the new areas, but you make a name as a coach or a team only if you can SIGN those kids. I think we are so close to turning the corner, just need a few recruits to believe in the young staff and what Lehigh has to offer.

[/quote]
    +1 Well said.

LU808
    LU808
    Participant

5′ 11″

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

[quote quote=26823]5′ 11″

[/quote]
    Yup :)

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Up to 21 OFFERS. Caveat-that we know of.
    Early emphasis seemsto be on DBs and LM. H2Hs with PL are numerous in the last batch of offers. A bit of a surprise as since schollies such H2Hs have become more infrequent. Appears most of PL has adopted Bucknell’s strategy if lots of early offers.

TMH
    Participant

It looks like both the staff and yourself are working OT on this. It may be time for a spreadsheet soon. Where is Todd anyway?
    Historically, we tend to get maybe a handful of verbals early and then a mad rush during the last week of visits. Somehow, I don’t expect it to change too much this year.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

We spoke a few weeks ago. Thinking about a few changes . Did not anticipate this flood of offers. Guess we’ll try to set the design and put up the sheet when todd has a chance.
    Any suggestions on improving the shert are welcome :)

LU 77, 85, 88, 15
    Participant

What is term H2H? Thanks

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Head to Head. I’m a bad and rather lazy typist so I go for the less is more approach to typing :-))

LU 77, 85, 88, 15
    Participant

LOL, I know you work OT. Makes sense, you are referring to H2H Patriot Leaugue

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks 77. Not work tho for me. A passion. W tolerates it as it keeps me home and out of trouble:-)

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

OFFER
    Mandy Alonso Jr. DT. 6’3 275. 3*
    Gulliver Prep Fla
    W Va Bucknell App St Bowling Green

Miller
    Participant

5’11’ as a 16 year old. will/should grow 1-2 more inches. Would be an awesome get and a talent we may not have seen before on the Dline. You could almost build a front 7 around a player like that(meaning dble teams that young man would demand)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 177 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.