Andree

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  TMH 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

lehigh90
    Participant

CBA’s all-time leading scorer, on march for 2,000 points.

http://shoresportsnetwork.com/boys-basketball-pat-andree-breaks-cba-scoring-record-in-win-over-howell/

Please excuse if posted before.

TMH
    Participant

You’re excused :-)
    But on a side note Cameryn Buhr broke her school record too. Cameryn Benz is about 8 points away from breaking her school record.

Pat was also chosen to play in the North-South All-Star Game.

van
    van
    Participant

looks like a guy that fills Jesse’s role, stretch 4

LU15
    Participant

The guys on SE2 are gonna have fun with Buhr and Benz!

peterjacksonbrown
    Participant

As a cross country skier with decades of experience, friends and family will often ask me for advice. “Rick Willianen, what are your skiing tips, or what do you recommend I do when I can’t ski?” I explain to them that a well-balanced exercise regimen will foster the best results.

TMH
    Participant

Although this thread was brought to the forefront by spam, it gives me an opportunity to hi-light a couple of performances last week.

Pat scored 33 in a win over Howell
    Jordan Cohen scored 40 of his team’s 61 points in a 72-61 loss to Viewpoint.

Miller
    Participant

I love spam, fried on toast with mustard. As far as the thread….I love spam

lehigh90
    Participant

Andree’s team, CBA, is 18-3. Lost to 3 of the better parochial schools in the State. They start the State Tourney on 3/1/16. They are 2 seed in Southern Non-Public A Division. That is the non-publics with bigger enrollments. Lot of good teams.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by  lehigh90.

TMH
    Participant

He still has a bunch of games to play before then. CBA won big tonight 73-40. Andree had 30 again. Their next game is on Sunday.

Does anyone know what happened to Jack Lieb. I have found nothing on him since that first game. Injured again or just lost on the Brewster Academy bench?

lehigh90
    Participant

I realize that, but State brackets up and he won’t see any competition until State Tourney. Plays in a terrible conference.

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

[quote=25578]
    Does anyone know what happened to Jack Lieb. I have found nothing on him since that first game. Injured again or just lost on the Brewster Academy bench?
    [/quote]

Neither I don’t think. Obviously Brewster is super deep and I can’t find any stats, but he is mentioned in a few game recaps here (most recent mention on 1/29). Also, he is playing in this game with full video on 1/17.

lehigh90
    Participant

Lieb’s team has 6 D1 players signed and Lieb going to the worst of the 6. Don’t think he getting a lot of touches on that squad. Last game he was mentioned, he scored 5.

I wonder how healthy he is since ACL repair. Might not be back to 100%. Didn’t he have bigger offers before PG year and injury?

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Hadn’t seen this video of Andree by here are some highlights of a 30 point outing in February. Nothing off the dribble, but some of these 3’s are really deep. Definitely a shooter first and foremost.

TMH
    Participant

Just announced that Pat Andree was named 1st Team All New Jersey

http://www.msgvarsity.com/new-jersey/2016-all-new-jersey-boys-basketball-teams-1.1788690

I also noticed Boston University has one on that list too.

lehigh90
    Participant

Yes, Max Mahoney going to BU. He had several PL and Ivy offers. Good size for PL.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.