Cornell game

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Cornell game

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  LehighGuy 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

I only heard game on radio.

All wins are good, so congrats.

A few big plays were great. Congrats.

OL picked it up when it needed to.

Shaf through key passes when he needed to. Sounds like there were a few dropped balls, but mo major mistakes.

Congrats to Lawson, on what sounded like a great game. ITYS.

I really like listening to the games on my phone/radio. Kerr, Yadush, Marcus a good team.

I’m glad we’ll get at least one W this year. Those senior leaders will have to really pick everyone up for the winnable games later this year.

Still concerned about next week.

Miller
    Participant

Yeah,finally. Like you said a win is a win. After scoring early and often, we went 2 quarters + without. We now are on a streak!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Agree,radio crew was very good. OL ,considering Nell blitzes on most every play,did well. D was very good against a very bad O. Nell does have a decent D,O did quite well. Heard Kelsey finally made field and his first catch,of many more.
    Not even gonna think about next weeks game.

toddcudd
    Participant

Is it just me, or does it feel like a big weight has been lifted of everyone else’s shoulders too?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

A big YUP ,todd.

LehighGuy
    Participant

If Lehigh wouldve lost this game the season was over. I’m not excited about this win, LU was SUPPOSE to beat one of the worst teams in D1 football. D still got beat deep twice by freshman Qb. Enjoy. Fordham next week, they might score 60-70pts.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Not quite true LG. On first,it was a bounce off LU DB . A fluke. Game may be against a truly bad team,the sense I get is relief at beating someone.

Miller
    Participant

LG, take that scowl off your face,have a drink and enjoy the evening. Forget Fordham, we can still win a few more. Hopefully you can get excited after a win later in the season.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

RichH: True, but Yadush said Big Red QBs were throwing like bad high schoolers. And it sounds like WR Sansone, who got hurt, wrestled an INT away for a big LU gain in the first quarter.

Assuming Nebrich & Co. are at full speed next week, it really could get ugly — no matter how well D played today. Yadush said there were far fewer missed tackles this week, and Caslow was in much better form after injury. Next week’s LU O will have to step up and match scores, and not make mistakes (bad long snaps, missed FGs, illegal procedures, INTs, etc.)

Sounds like Parris had good game, too

LehighGuy
    Participant

I understand Rich. I’m glad the monkey’s off the back as well. It will change the mindset off the players. I think every other game the rest of the season is winnable besides Fordham. Can we shock the world and win next week in a shootout? Lafayette did it last yr, nobody game them a chance. Im drinking tonight, I’ll say it. LU wins next week and goes on winning streak to win PL title. I said it first……LMAO!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

A sense of humor,who knew? :)
    Nope ,aint gonna think about Fordham. Just about us. I trily enjoy that Kelsey finally made it up and that we’re getting a bit healthier. Were their any injuries today?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Forgot, should note that Lawson started at SS and played very well as did Jones who got substantial PT today.

LehighGuy
    Participant

I called for Lawson and Kelsey. Coaches seen what I seen, yay! Call me a genius about the Fordham game and LU streak ;). Now put Kelsey and Redmond back as PR and kr and watch! Cornell was what the Dr ordered for a struggling team!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Kelsey was a KR also today.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Interesting note on travel squad.17 sophs played and 7 frosh. Would appear that schollie classes are moving in.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.