First Day of Practice

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball First Day of Practice

This topic contains 22 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Excited to hear any updates from the first day of practice. Read a promising quote last night in the Blue Ribbon Yearbook from Reed regarding Holba’s availability. Probably a few weeks old but I believe Reed said he was “hopeful” Holba would be ready to go by the beginning of the season which I took to mean today.

Will certainly be hoping to see Holba on the floor in the first practice photo/video/update.

toddcudd
    Participant

That would be great news – but I’d be very surprised. I suspect that the quote from Doc came before the final diagnosis.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Great word on Holba. Satisfied ih gets some good PT before PL sched.

toddcudd
    Participant

Related note: Basketball Partnership kickoff conference call was Wednesday, but I missed it. Did anybody else happen to sit in? Anything to share?

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Todd could very well be right. The article mentions Alston with no comment on his injury so not the most up to date.

Kind of ridiculous that all we can do is speculate since there are so few updates. No one knew about BA for months (or at least I didn’t) and zero updates on Holba.

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

And that no one knew Tim hurt last year and had surgery over the summer. Not sure why everything is top secret.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Joecdoes a lot of stuff right. Athletic program has prospered. BUT,AD is a black hole for actual current info. It is never volunteered in any sport.

toddcudd
    Participant

Well, we’re either being trolled at a master level, or things are progressing!

Number 13 dressed, and on the court.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

:):)Now that’s a welcome picture.

travism
    travism
    Participant

Does anyone have a link or anything to the full
    Roster entering today’s first practice.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

travis
    Just go to lehighsports site,Basketball,Click on roster at the top of that page.

toddcudd
    Participant

Roster link:

MBB Roster

travism
    travism
    Participant

I don’t know why it takes lehigh so long to announce things either. Miles leaving. Matts injury.
    Brandon’s injury. Also wondering if doc has a coach lined up to take Kroogs spot

toddcudd
    Participant

Just posted from the official LUMBB account: MH is done for the year.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Yeah,just read it. Not really surprisd but very disappointed.
    Upside is we have one hell of a class coming in next yr.
    6’11
    6’9
    6’8
    6’7
    6’0

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.