First practice tonite

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football First practice tonite

This topic contains 31 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  LehighGuy 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

They put video up on site.
    Good interview with Andy. He wasvhappy with everyone at least tonite :)
    Besides the usual he emphasized needed contribution from the frosh. A couple are running with the #2 OL. Noted Brags up to near 220 and Micco lost some weight. All 4 got their snaps tonite. Helmets tonite. Shells start in a few days. First scrimmage on 17th.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Vudeo is very good. It wasn’t that long ago when coverage on camp was non existent. Kudos to Steve and Justin.
    Watch for Monaco taking his snaps. Pretty strong arm. Nuce zip on all throws. DBs actually looked cohesive . good covers and a couple if INTs. A start.

LehighGuy
    Participant

i just pay attention to the D. Noticeably changes i saw was Harvey running with the 1s as rover over Butler(who played well spring) and Geis playing over Redmond(who also played well) at safety. Not sure if they just giving these guys looks or what. Lambert was rover with the 2s. Leaks back at starting corner with Jones. Siegham IS going to play safety as he was with 3s. And oneil other safety with 2s. Im sure this is all prelims. Also noticed Bianchi playing CB, unless somebody had his # on.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks LG.
    I had heard last Spring that Botts was going to continue shuffling players to find the best combinations. I’ll wait til the 1st scrimmage to see how it shakes out.
    We will have to get used to many more frosh running with the 2s on both sides of the ball fof goid or ill. The impact of rosters in the 80s as opposed to 100+. A stark reality for PL teams as compared to CAA teams.Nonusvwill will ever be able to redshirt our frosh as W & M does every year.
    Tried last nite to ID as many players as possible. Lots ofvmux and match with #s.
    Intrigued watching Monaco. Showed a very strong arm. Brad, no surprise, showed a very strong arm.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Some updates. Butler out hurt. Explains Harvey and Quan at Rover. It was Biancibi at S. Just helping out. Still at WR. Shaf had a class last nite missed practice.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

On a quiet day, noticed last night SportsBet has us – 3 to Monmouth.

just a fan
    Participant

Does anyone have a practice schedule

I WANT WINNERS!!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

The practuce schedule us in LU site. LehighFootball also tweeted it some time ago.

LehighGuy
    Participant

I want winners! Hilarious, I love it

just a fan
    Participant

Can’t find the schedule. If someone have please cut and paste or put the link up

I WANT WINNERS!!!

objective observer
    Participant

scrim Wednesday at 2pm

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Sat is photo day

Go Lehigh TU Owl
    Go Lehigh TU Owl
    Participant

3 weeks until the opener with Monmouth. So they basically have two weeks of camp and then a week of game prep. The time to put up or shut up is closing in. I’d love for this to be a 2010, even better 2011, type of year. I believe there is potential for that type of season. Everyone just needs to get on the same page these next 21 days.

Monmouth is such a pivotal game. They need to take care of business at home. I know the Beach Hawks are a scholarship program but a PL winning type Lehigh team wins this game by 10-14 points. With that said, I totally understand the line being LU -3….

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Scrimmage tomorrow at 2.
    Raft of preseason PL previews. Nothing we haven’t discussed at length. Lehigh great offense. Wil they have a respectable defense.
    Does appear from Joyce’s article in lehighvalleylive that Lambert is running at Rover.

just a fan
    Participant

The same Defensive backfield doing the same thing. Let us Pray for progress

I WANT WINNERS!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.