$$$$$ for C.J.

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball $$$$$ for C.J.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by travism travism 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant
    sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Good for CJ!

toddcudd
    Participant

Did somebody say “Stabler upgrades”? ;-)

gohawks63
    Participant

Screw Stabler! Lehigh needs a gymnasium on campus that is equal (at least) to middle and high schools across the region. If you are a recreational basketball player – Lehigh is NOT the place for you! One gym, six baskets – are you friggin’ kidding me!!!!

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

I’m glad Gohawks63 has pointed to a major problem Lehigh has: lack of real recreational opportunities on the main campus.

In additional to hoops in the winter, many of these kids have played soccer — the ultimate pickup sport, especially given the international community on campus.

Yet there’s nowhere to play — except in the Valley, then you get run off by club teams from outside the university.

A master plan ought to include serious recreational opportunities on the mail campus. Trade some university land elsewhere (even the Sayre fields) to build healthy alternatives on main campus.

travism
    travism
    Participant

Yea I’m not a fan of stabler. To old. Needs a new look. I love bucknell and lafs Arena. Not to mention kids can’t even get there half the time. Should be walking distance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.