Hoops second biggest story on Saturday

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Lacrosse Hoops second biggest story on Saturday

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TMH 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

lehigh90
    Participant

Awesome game by CJ and the boys. But, the bigger story of the day, in my mind, was the lacrosse team. They went to Chapel Hill and defeated the #4 ranked Tar Heels, 9-8. I would think that is the biggest win in the program’s history. Well done. Hopefully, the wave continues on Wednesday night.

LUHoops00
    Participant

Yeah, totally, that right there was Cassese’s biggest win by far, probably the programs biggest win ever, total statement game for LU Lax. Unreal win going down there and winning, and you know the former dukie head coach had to love that win, made up for his hoops team getting wacked at home vs nc in hoops! This should help out recruiting even more, as this yr frosh class has some good talent in it, much from north of the border aka SC for hoops.

Been looking up flights to BU for wednesday, not looking good, all very expensive and looking unlikely for LUHoops00…hoping I get one more shot at seeing this team live this season.

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

This sounds like a pitch for a lacrosse board on Lehigh Sports Forum. :)

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Snyder had a team only meeting after Nova debacle. Big turnaround. Frosh goalkeeper outstanding. Snyder best faceoff man in Lacrosse.

Inside Lacrosse has us ranked 14 nationally!!!
    Laxpower has us at 15

• This reply was modified 12 years, 1 month ago by RichH RichH.

LUHoops00
    Participant

not anymore baby…LU HOOPS!!! YES.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Fantastic win. Can’t rest, though as #16 Yale comes to Lehigh on Sunday–1 pm. game at Ulrich. Time for Lehigh to make some noise in this growing sport. Patriot League becoming a national force. No ‘easy’ games in the League. Guys need to prove UNC was no fluke (and I don’t mean Sandra).

TMH
    Participant

It doesn’t get easier after Sunday. Next is Army which is theoretically #25 and then #10 Penn State. I love it. In oder to be the best you have to play the best.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.