Hoyas game notes

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Hoyas game notes

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by jimk72 jimk72 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

More of the same. Should be a win. But,who knows this year.

LehighGuy
    Participant

why is lawson listed as a starter for safety AND 2nd string cb? are the other cbs that inadequate they cant move up the chart? can they do any worse?give the pups a chance….geesh! GU is no gimme rich.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Agree,not a cupcake for thus team. We have lots of Ss not many CBs. Off the top of my head think Redmond only one left right now.

holyloch61
    Participant

Will not be an easy game . Bucknell won by 22 to 17 very close game .Hope we do not give up long TD plays .

Miller
    Participant

Other than the Harvard game where the Hoyas got torched- run and pass, and gave up 34 points, they have been pretty respectable on D. Their pass D and total D rank very well for a 2-6 team. Lets focus on our run game,rush for about 250yds and come home with a V. I can even see a few reverses mixed in. First one to 24 wins

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

The less we have to pass the better. Keep D on the bench.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

This is an ominous note for a road game against a team that this year is capable of beating us:

If Lehigh wins:

“Lehigh will avoid its first-ever 0-3 Patriot League start.”

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Not sure how much I trust the notes (still have fullbacks listed on O though they almost never see time) , but Timochenko is listed as backup QB for the second time in three weeks. I hope he gets a few plays (not because of injury, but to see his arm) .

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Nice article in the Express on Cavenas. Up to 285 now. Looks like he’ll be living in the weight room this year.

Miller
    Participant

Tell him to bring some friends, they all need pounds.

TMH
    Participant

LehighGuy
    Participant

#90….:)

Doc Qb
    Participant

Rich, where do you get the game notes????? I only get the football partnernship emails and such. Link? Reg mail? Double secret probation football blog?

toddcudd
    Participant

I know there’s always a link at the top of each week’s article on the sports website. Don’t know if there’s another way to get it or not…

http://www.lehighsports.com/news/2014/10/28/FB_1028144626.aspx

Doc Qb
    Participant

found icon on website. Frosh 2nd strong ILB (#55 Coffman)? I saw #32, Harvey got some snaps vs Fordham, was pretty active. Not listed this week, but again, stood next to him post-game and he is NOWHERE near 6-1, 230 he’s listed at. He’s five ten. Should be a SS. The dimensions listed in the program are pretty generous, more than I have ever seen.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.