Lafayette

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by jimk72 jimk72 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

TMH
    Participant

Anyone going to the Lafayette game on Sunday? I’d love to say hello.

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

Will be there. Section 15, somewhere near the top of the lower seats (jj)…… Dark brown with white lettering Lehigh sweatshirt. Obviously Social Security age.

TMH
    Participant

I will look for you. Only travis may have an idea where I am sitting. :-)

travism
    travism
    Participant

Ha I actually don’t. Ted has over 100 tickets. But I think side across from Lehigh bench. Looking forward to meeting u

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Not sure yet. Wife is ill. Will be a “game day decision”. Hope the defense keeps the intensity. That is where is begins.

LU65
    Participant

Game Notes

LU’s

http://www.lehighsports.com/custompages/Game%20Notes/Men's%20Basketball/2015-16/27%20-%20Lehigh%20vs.%20Lafayette%20Notes%20022116.pdf

KenPom

LC (5-21, 2-13) ranked 330th and 10th in the PL
    @
    LU (12-14, 10-5) ranked 187th and tied for 2nd in the PL
    LU wins by 15 (84-69)

Real Time RPI Rankings

BU 178
    LU 188
    Navy 189
    Bucknell 193
    CU 211
    AWP 223
    LOY 243
    AU 261
    HC 290
    LC 326

Last Minute Thoughts

LC comes into Stabler riding a 10-game losing streak and sporting a 1-7 road record in Patriot League play. Their sole win outside Easton came against Army back on January 6th. Yet, it’s not like they gone quietly, losing 3 OT decisions in the past 18 days to Army (7-8), BU (10-5) and AU (6-9). The last one was on the road. And, while we won with relative ease (15 points) 13 days ago over in Easton, let’s not forget the rivalry aspect of this game, the huge (by our standards) attendance expected, and the fact that the Leopards have won 5 of their last 8 contests with the Mountain Hawks. With all the talk about what a win would mean – especially combined with a BU win over Bucky resulting in a 3-way tie atop the standings – let’s not lose sight of the fact that a loss to Lafayette could, when combined with other team W’s and L’s over the remaining games on the schedule, push us down in the standings to where a 7th place finish is not out of the question. Oh yeah, about that potential tie at the top between BU, BUCKY and LU, consider the fact that the three teams will have each split (1-1) their series with one another. Isn’t this time of year fun?

toddcudd
    Participant

What do we do when we find unemployed Laughy-ette alums sleeping on park benches? We #RollPards!

7 straight! Leggo!!!

Very nice, balanced effort again. And a Timmy dunk, for good measure!

toddcudd
    Participant

edit: you guys gotta tell me if this is offensive. When I saw the dunk the only thing I could hear was “Timmeh!!!”

toddcudd
    Participant

I like this look:

standings

TMH
    Participant

The entire squad deserved an A+ for hustle today. They were diving all over the floor. The typical starting 5 were stellar but so was JG and DC.
    Tim was a workhorse and his stat line shows it in relatively limited minutes. KR though also has a double/double. The stat that stood out to me was 12 assists and 1 TO.

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

Very choppy game but defensive hustle got it done again. Loved TK with the studious looking glasses. I’m assuming it was for protection after he got eye poked in the last game. 1,949 paid. Nice to finally not hear echos. KR listed at 40 minutes. I don’t think that’s accurate, but he did play almost the whole game due to TJ with bad ankle sprain. TJ listed at 1 min. All in all its always nice to sweep the spotted ones.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.