Lehigh Routs Oklahoma, 30-7

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Wrestling Lehigh Routs Oklahoma, 30-7

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Monster match in Norman today. LU took 8/10 bouts. Riddick an Bolich held out due to illness. Only losses were Beckman to #2 Brewer and Wolf (up two weight classes for Riddick) losing to #17 Reed, 7-5. Minotti had a big fall and Brown skated to a Tech Fall. Randy Cruz had a major, and Preish upset #9 Glasss at 165, and Wessel upset #6 Glass at 285. Huge win coming out of final exams. Off now until Scuffle on Jan 1-2. Beckman and Brown wrestling at Midlands.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Preisch was dominant. A great team effort. Technically an upset,but for me a classic asswhupping by LU over the Sooners.
    Still puzzled with Beckman. He got trashed today.

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

Yipes! Great win! Just checked the book, we are 8-72-1 against the Iowas and the Okies, though we did beat Oklahoma here in 2013.

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

To my knowledge Preisch is the first Lehigh wrestler ever from my hometown high school, the Milton Black Panthers, a mascot name that turned some heads in the mid sixties.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

I think a better nickname would have been the “Beryls”…would have taken some ‘stones’ to do that with the double entendre!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Lmao. Thanks.
    Merry Christmas.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.